Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bitten by the ClickBug


Hello...
Last year I got this new digital camera... and very much not to my surprize, the photographer in me realized that its IN me...
Well... after this divine realisation, it woke up one evening (brushed its teeth) and went out to explore.!

Here is what he got when he went out:
This picture here is of one of the most significant landmarks in Kolkata... a symbol of its gloriuos past... a woman can be seen here standing in front of it.. a woman whose economic condition doesn't seem to be very good... this is what it is... my true Kolkata.. has everything... My camera calls it REFLECTION OF TRUTH.


Next, the photographer in me (lets call him aaa.... Mr. P ( P for photographer)) tried to get some more like these... and here is what he could grab.
The light was very weak... Mr. P could just hold what he could before he left.. He calls this picture of the St. Pauls Cathedral ST. PAULS CATHEDRAL only.!





Next, Mr. P was wondering what to shoot next... when his gaze ran into a pair of women, staring... Mr. P had no idea to what.!
He went closer... and followed the gaze of one of them... when he went even closer... one of them turned towards him.. Mr. P knew.. he will not a get a second chance... Click.! he got THE STARE.


Mr. P had some more time and wanted to use the in built flash in my camera. Why??? I dunno.!! but that arbitrary click wasnt that bad... as Mr. P told me. Take a look. He called it what it was:THE GUARD.




The light was getting feabler but Mr. P wanted some more... he didn't know what but he just wanted that... something to complete the day... he had no idea that only a 180 degree turn would do it.

But when he did... he had this... a VICTORIOUS reason to click.!

Mr. P had his day. He told me: lets go back.! The day was great.! That day I had went out alone but came back with a knowledge that a Mr. P lives in me.!
Lets see for how many days it does.!

cheers.! :)

1 comment:

Rashmila said...

Congrats to Mr. P for clicking photos with interesting effects...